Do you have an Amazon Firestick? If you said yes, would you like to watch HD movies for free? Then you’ve come to the right place. I’ll show you how to use Firestick to view your favorite movies. Learn how to set up the Cinema HD for Firestick on your Firestick.
Cinema HD On Firestick:
Cinema HD is an amazing entertainment app that is now on the rise. It allows you to watch videos on demand. In High-Quality Mode, you may view all of your favorite movies and TV shows.
I’m sure that you’ll love the app as much as I do. Watching movies is incredibly simple and secure. This app can be streamed on any Android phone or tablet. You won’t be able to find a better app than Cinema HD if you’re looking for the free and greatest entertainment app, especially for watching movies on your Android device. As a result, installing this software is recommended.
It’s not easy to find free movies and TV shows to watch. If it were like that, I wouldn’t be writing this post. However, if you follow these simple and short instructions, it will be straightforward.
All Fire TV devices, including the Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Cube, and Fire TV Stick 4K, are compatible with Cinema HD.
I guarantee that no malware or vulnerabilities will be found if you download the APK file from this link.
You’ll need to make certain tweaks to your Firestick device in order to stream Cinema HD. Let’s have a look at what they are.
Enable ADB Debugging and Unknown Sources:
You must complete one primary task, or as I like to call it, it is a requirement. We are suggesting that Firestick install third-party software by doing so. Please keep in mind that if you don’t accomplish this, you won’t be able to go any further.
- Go to the Amazon Firestick’s main menu.
- Using the Remote, click on Settings from the top menu.
- Scroll to the left on the Settings Page to discover the Device(MY FIRE TV) Option.
- Select Developer Options from the drop-down menu.
- If ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources are turned off, click them to enable them.
- When the Prompt comes on the following screen, press the Turn ON button.
After you’ve completed the aforementioned steps, it’s time to download the interfacing app, which will allow you to run any software on your Firestick. Many Firestick users are using the Downloader app to install Cinema HD. For the simple reason that I’ll be using the same program.
1. Using the Downloader App, install Cinema HD on your Firestick:
There are two subheadings under this. Installing the interface app and downloading Cinema HD are the two steps.
As I previously stated, Downloader is the greatest interface tool for running Cinema HD on Firestick. Let’s have a look at how to acquire the Downloader App.
Installing the Downloader App:
- Return to the Firestick Home Page.
- On the top left of the screen, right next to Home Option, is a search symbol (Magnifying glass).
- Enter the word ‘downloader’ using the Firestick remote.
- Locate the Downloader App, which is orange in colour, in the list of search results.
- To download and install the Downloader app, simply follow the on-screen directions.
Download Cinema HD on Firestick:
Finally, the Downloader software has been installed on your Firestick. So let’s go on to the next step in the process.
- Access the Downloader app from the APPS & GAMES area, or you can open it immediately from the installing page.
- After that, go to the left sidebar and select Settings.
- A dialogue window will appear on the homepage, prompting you to input the URL.
- Enter the following URL: https://bit.ly/3BmwutS then press the GO button.
- Wait a few moments for the Cinema APK to download.
- After that, click NEXT to begin installing Cinema HD.
- Allow time for the installation to finish.
- Click OPEN once it’s been installed.
- Click DONE if you wish to start the app later.
- On your Firestick, go to YOUR APPS & CHANNELS and look for Cinema HD.
Some of you may be hesitant to use the Downloader App. Instead, they can use the strategy outlined below.
2. Install Cinema HD By Using ES Explorer:
This is the same process as installing Cinema HD on a Firestick with the Downloader App. Let’s have a look at the contents.
The Amazon FireStick App Store includes ES Explorer. As a result, you may effortlessly obtain the app.
- Enable ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources in the same way you did earlier.
- Go to the Amazon Firestick’s homepage.
- Look for ES Explorer on the internet.
- Then, as needed, download and install the program.
- Favorites —> Add —> ES Explorer
- Enter https://cinemahdapp.net/ as the path and Cinema HD as the name.
- Go ahead and press the Add button.
- Then, under the Favorites section, look for the Cinema APK, which has been Bookmarked.
- To download and install the program, simply click on the icon.
- As a result, Cinema HD is now installed on your Firestick.
How to Use Cinema HD on Firestick:
You may access this app at any moment by going to Apps & Channels and selecting it. This program is incredibly simple to use. It features a superb user interface that allows anyone to utilize it without difficulty.
Under the Trending Category, you may find featured movies and TV shows on the home screen. Go to the Possibilities (three horizontal lines) menu for more options.
You can sort the content by genre or categories in the Options menu. Popular, Latest Updates, Action, Top Rated, View Count, Family, and other categories are included in the list.
If the content you’re looking for isn’t shown in the filters, go to the search option and type the name of an actor, movie, or TV program to find it.
We are, without a doubt, nearing the finish of the article. This software is compatible with all Firestick versions. This app was one of my favorites. To acquire Cinema HD on your Firestick, carefully follow the steps below. If you have any questions, please ask them in the comments section below; we’d be happy to respond. Any and all recommendations are welcomed.