Cinema HD is one of the most popular programs for watching movies and TV shows online. It is still legal because it does not stream its content via torrent sites. It has all of the most recent titles, and its library is constantly growing.
As a result, it’s only logical that Roku users want to take advantage of this fantastic free app. However, the process is not as simple and clear as Roku consumers may expect. Here’s how to install Cinema HD on your Roku player.
Cinema HD and Roku:
Unfortunately, the Cinema HD app is not available in Roku’s marketplace. It is not possible to download and install it directly on a Roku device. However, all is not yet lost. You’ll have to install the software on an Android device and cast it to Roku.
NOTE: The Cinema HD software has been renamed to Cinema APK recently. In the rest of the article, we’ll refer to it as such.
The procedure may appear hard at first, but it’s actually rather simple and only takes a few minutes to finish. We’ve put together a detailed step-by-step instructions for you. Let’s get started.
You’ll need an Android smartphone or tablet to watch Cinema HD movies on your Roku device. We’ve used a smartphone for the sake of this lesson. Remember that the procedure is the same for tablet computers.
Check to see if your Android device and Roku are on the same Wi-Fi network. Otherwise, the setup will fail because the All Screen Receiver app on Android must cast images to the All Screen Receiver channel on Roku through Wi-Fi.
Allowing your Android device to download apk files from sources other than Google Play is the first step. Here’s how you can make third-party downloads possible.
- Open the Settings application.
- After that, go to the Security tab. On certain smartphones, it’s called Security & Privacy.
- Locate the tab “Install programs from other sources.” If you can’t find it in the Security menu, go to More settings and look for it there.
- Toggle the switch to the on position to enable this feature.
- If you have a current version of Android, such as Oreo or newer, the procedure is slightly different. This functionality will not be able to be turned on or off globally. Instead, you’ll have to provide specific rights to each app you’ve installed in order to download and install third-party apps.
Let’s obtain the app we need now that you’ve permitted your Android smartphone to install apps from sources other than Google Play. Here’s how you do it:
- Go to the Cinema APK download page on your preferred browser.
- Download the apk file by clicking on the Download Cinema APK (Latest Version) link.
- Locate the Cinema APK apk file in your Android device’s Downloads folder. To begin the installation process, tap on it. Give it permission to install the app if you’re using Android Oreo or a newer version.
On your Android device, download and install All Screen Receiver in this step. This app is fortunately available on Google Play. Search for All Screen Receivers when you open it. The shop should instantly detect the app you’re looking for and direct you to its download page.
To get the app, tap the Install button. Allow for the completion of the download and installation operations.
It’s time to install the All Screen Receiver on Roku now that you have both apps installed and ready on your Android smartphone. This app is accessible as a channel in the shop. Let’s go get it.
On your Roku device, open the Channel Store. Look for the app All Screen Receiver. Select the “+Add Channel” option from the app’s channel. This will install the All Screen Receiver channel/app on your Roku device automatically.
Check your Wi-Fi connection now that everything is set up and that both devices are linked to the same network. To begin, go to your Roku and select the All Screen Receiver channel.
Now, on your Android device, open the Cinema APK app. Choose a film or television show to watch. Then, when the movie/episode begins to play, tap it to bring up a context menu. From the menu, select the Open with… option. Select the All Screen option from the following menu. The picture from your Android device will be instantly cast to Roku’s ASR channel.
With the help of your Android tablet or smartphone, you may watch Cinema APK on your Roku. Though it may take some time to get everything just so, the effort is well worth it in the end.